we recognise the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all user groups.
This website has been developed under strict coding to WCAG 2.0 (Level AA) standards to make it as accessible as possible to the widest range of people. This includes the specific needs of those with visual or motor impairments, learning difficulties and other forms of disability as well as those with different browser technologies and internet connection speeds.
We want everyone who is interested in tuscany networks to be able to access the information they are looking for and we have designed this website to make that as easy as possible.
We have taken care to ensure that this site complies with the latest web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG) specified by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), a non-profit organisation charged with overseeing the continuing development of the web.
Key features include:
- Works in a wide range of web browsers including screen readers and mobile devices
- Semantically structured pages
- Scalable text size, with scalable layout
- Text only render option
- Clear printing
- All pages contain a link to the home page
- All pages include a search box
- The site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the preferred “text size” option in viewing menus
Please email us if you have any questions or feedback regarding the accessibility of this site, or if you experience any difficulty using it.