Aquarium Silicone Sealant
Silirub Aquarium Silicone Sealant
is a high-quality, elastical one-component joint sealant/adhesive based on silicones for the construction of aquaria and terreria.
Even though Silirub AQ is an acetic silicone, the product is not poisonous to animals after curing so that all types of aquaria can be constructed which can be populated by all sorts of fish.
Only suitable for aquaria built according to DIN32622: max. dimensions 200 x 60 x 60 cm,
Add enough supports to prevent bending of the glass. Minimum bond thickness should be 1 mm. Never fill the aquarium until full cure
After application of the silicone let the aquarium dry for at least 4 days. Fill with water only after total curing of the sealant.
Colours: clear, black
Packaging: cartridge 310ml
Product Features List:
- - Very easy application
- - Permanent colour, UV-resistant
- - Stays elastic after curing
- - Very good adhesion on glass
- - Completely neutral after curing
- - Construction of full glass aquaria and terraria
- - Glueing of glass constructions
- - All reparations of aquaria and terraria