Specialist Adhesives / Oven Door Sealant Adhesive
Oven Door Sealant Adhesive
Suitable for joints and assemblies which must be resistant to high temperatures in ducting, metal chimneys, industrial ovens, heating appliances and for repair or sticking back the glass back onto the oven door etc.
Resists temperatures up to +275C continuously (+300C for short periods)
Download Technical Data Sheet Download Safety Data Sheet
Size 310m, Colour Black
- *Sealing Glass Back onto Domestic/Commercial Oven Doors
- Sealing of heating installations
- Gaskets in pumps and motors
- Sealing between metals and plastics which are exposed to high temperatures
- All sealants applications which require high temperature resistance
*The main application this product is used for is to stick the glass or hinges back onto oven doors, at present we sell around 250+ tubes a month just for this purpose.
As there are little instructions on the tube itself you may find these helpful.
1. Remove any old sealant and/or grease
2. Apply the new 'high temperature resistant silicone'
3. Clamp or leave to fully cure for 24 hours
4. The silicone is non-toxic after curing
PLEASE READ PRODUCT REVIEWS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE