Parabond Construction Adhesive
- Product Details
Parabond High Grab Panel Adhesive
Parabond is a high Grab Panel Adhesive. Ideal for to stick Wet Wall Panels direct to many surfaces.
1 Tube per 900mm/1200mm Sheet
1 Tube per Pack of Basix
It has permaneent elasticity and excellent adhesion without primer, even when applied to slightly damp surfaces. These qualitys are acheivable on most common materials in the building industry such as glass, aluminum, glazed tiles, polyester, ABS, polystyrene, steel, treated wood, natural stone... The Parabond Construction sealant is highly suited for sealing on slightly humid surfaces without bubble forming.
Parabond construction can be painted imeediately after the sealing. Better results can be obtained by puttin "wet on wet". After cleaning, the joints can be repainted at anytime. Parabond construction can be painted with most water and solvent based paints without reaction, however preliminary tests are required.
Product Features List:
- High Grab Panel Adhesive
- For sealing and bonding
- Resists well against ageing and extreme weather conditions
- very good adhesion on most materials in the building industry
- even on damp surfaces
- Free of solvents isocyanates
- Permanent elasticity at temperatures ranging from -40ºC to +90ºC
- Does not corrode metals
- For application indoors or outdoors
- High weathering and UV resistance
- Fungal resistance
- Suitable for natural stone
- Without odour and neutral
- Reacts well to sealing in double glazing