Specialist Adhesives / Soudaseal 240FC
Soudaseal 240 FC is a high quality single component joint sealant with high adhesive strength. It is based on MS-Polymer, chemically neutral and fully elastic.
- Sealing and bonding in the building industry.
- Sealing of floor joints and low movement wall joints.
- Structural bonding in vibrating constructions.
- Connection joints in sheet metal fabrication, sealing of air conditioning systems.
- Sealing in sanitary applications.
- Bonding of security and safety glass.
- Supple bonding in carbodies, caravans, containers?
Soudaseal 240 FC has an excellent adhesion on almost all substrates. Soudaseal 240 FC has been tested on the following metal surfaces: steel, AlMgSi1, brass, electrolytic galvanised steel, AlCuMg1, flame galvanised steel, AlMg3 and steel ST1403. Plastics that were tested include: polystyrene, polycarbonate (Makrolon), PVC, ABS, polyamide, PMMA, glasfiber reinforced epoxyand polyester (GRP).
While producing these metals and plastics very often releasing agents, processing aids and other protective agents are used. These should be removed prior to bonding. This can be done by means of the Surface Activator.
Colours - White, Black & Grey
|Qty||Price Each||Qty||Price Each|
Product Features List:
- Outstanding bond strength on nearly all surfaces
- High performance mechanical properties
- Flexible elastic rubber - movement accommodation up to 20%
- Straightforward application even in adverse conditions
- No bubble formation within sealant (in high temperature and humidity applications)
- Very easy to tool and finish
- Good extrudability even at low temperatures
- Colour stable and UV resistant
- Ecological advantages - free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids
- Minimal health and safety considerations
- Can be painted with all water based paints and many other systems (to be tested)
- No staining of porous materials such as natural stone, granite, marble, etc