Stock Clearance Sale
We are offering some cancelled orders and returned products below. All of which have no packaging, some with minor imperfections. We are giving these ... more
ITV 'Love Your Garden'
AB Building Products supplies Eco Decking for the ITV 'Love your Garden' Show presented by Alan Titchmarch.... more
Specialist Adhesives / Soudaseal 270HS
Soudaseal 270HS is a high quality single component adhesive/sealant with high stiffness and very high adhesive strength.
- Product Details
Soudaseal 270HS is a high quality single component adhesive-sealant with high stiffness and very high adhesive strength. It is based on MS-Polymer, chemically neutral and fully elastic.
Directions for use:
- For use in elastical structural bonding applications in the car, coach, caravan, marine, train, aerospace industries where a tough and flexible bond is required.
- Structural elastic bonding between metal surfaces, coated surfaces and many plastics (not PE, PP, Teflon)
- Bonding applications which pass through paint tunnels
- Structural bonding in vibrating constructions
- Connection joints in sheet metal fabrication
- Anti-Pick Properties for Prisons, Hospitials and Secure Areas.
Method: Manual or pneumatic caulking gun
Application temperature: +1C until +30C
Cleaning: White Spirit or Surface Cleaner immediately after application and before curing
Tooling: soapy solution before skin formation
Repair with: Soudaseal 270HS+
- Soudaseal 270HS can be coated with many types of paints and varnishes. Due to the large variety of paints and coatings a compatibility test is strongly recommended. The drying times of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
- Soudaseal 270HS can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend preliminary compatibility test.
- This product cannot be used as a glazing sealant
- Soudaseal 270HS can be used for adhering of natural stone, but it cannot be used a joint sealant. Soudaseal 270HS can therefore only be used on the bottom of natural stone tiles.
- When applying, make sure not to spill any sealant on the surface of materials.
Product Features List:
- High performance mechanical properties
- Combines high stifness with very high bond strength
- High green strength, quick build-up of end strength, high sheer strength after full cure
- Does not contain isocyanates, silicone, solvent
- Can be sanded after full cure
- Flexible elastic rubber movement accommodation up to 20%
- No bubble formation within sealant (in high temperature and humidity applications)
- Very easy to tool and finish
- Colour stability and UV resistance
- Can be painted wet-on-wet in paint trains with most industrial paints
- Withstands all climatic conditions
- Minimal health and safety considerations