Specialist Adhesives / Soudaseal 270HS
Soudaseal 270HS is a high quality single component adhesive/sealant with high stiffness and very high adhesive strength.
- Product Details
Soudaseal 270HS is a high quality single component adhesive-sealant with high stiffness and very high adhesive strength. It is based on MS-Polymer, chemically neutral and fully elastic.
Directions for use:
- For use in elastical structural bonding applications in the car, coach, caravan, marine, train, aerospace industries where a tough and flexible bond is required.
- Structural elastic bonding between metal surfaces, coated surfaces and many plastics (not PE, PP, Teflon)
- Bonding applications which pass through paint tunnels
- Structural bonding in vibrating constructions
- Connection joints in sheet metal fabrication
- Anti-Pick Properties for Prisons, Hospitials and Secure Areas.
Method: Manual or pneumatic caulking gun
Application temperature: +1C until +30C
Cleaning: White Spirit or Surface Cleaner immediately after application and before curing
Tooling: soapy solution before skin formation
Repair with: Soudaseal 270HS+
- Soudaseal 270HS can be coated with many types of paints and varnishes. Due to the large variety of paints and coatings a compatibility test is strongly recommended. The drying times of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
- Soudaseal 270HS can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend preliminary compatibility test.
- This product cannot be used as a glazing sealant
- Soudaseal 270HS can be used for adhering of natural stone, but it cannot be used a joint sealant. Soudaseal 270HS can therefore only be used on the bottom of natural stone tiles.
- When applying, make sure not to spill any sealant on the surface of materials.
Product Features List:
- High performance mechanical properties
- Combines high stifness with very high bond strength
- High green strength, quick build-up of end strength, high sheer strength after full cure
- Does not contain isocyanates, silicone, solvent
- Can be sanded after full cure
- Flexible elastic rubber movement accommodation up to 20%
- No bubble formation within sealant (in high temperature and humidity applications)
- Very easy to tool and finish
- Colour stability and UV resistance
- Can be painted wet-on-wet in paint trains with most industrial paints
- Withstands all climatic conditions
- Minimal health and safety considerations