Soudal Silirub AQ Aquarium Silicone Sealant, Black
- Buy 15 for £5.83 each and save 10%
Silirub AQ is a high-quality, elastical, one-component joint sealant/adhesive based on silicones for the construction of aquaria and terreria.
Even though Silirub AQ is an acetic silicone, the product is not poisonous to animals after curing, which means that all types of aquaria can be constructed and populated by all sorts of fish. This product is only suitable for aquaria built according to DIN32622: max. dimensions 200 x 60 x 60 cm
- You must add enough supports to prevent bending of the glass.
- Minimum bond thickness should be 1 mm.
- After application of the silicone let the aquarium dry for at least 4 days, and only fill with water after total curing of the sealant.
- Available in black and supplied in tubes of 310ml