Parabond Construction Adhesive
Parabond Construction is a one component High Grab Adhesive based on Hybrid polymer.
For interior and exterior use.
> MS hybrid polymer based adhesive sealant
> Jointing and gluing
> Extremely strong and permanently elastic
> Bonds also with slightly moist supports
> Suitable for use with natural stone and for rooms with high humidity
> Does not cause any corrosion in metal joints
> Paintable with most water and solvent based paints
> Solvent, isocyanate and phthalate free
> Excellent U.V., weather and aging resistance
- Universal adhesive in the sealing of horizontal (and vertical) expansion and connecting joints.
- Sealing of cracks and joints, in car, caravan, train and bus construction, in containers, in air-conditioning installations, jointing and gluing work in veranda’s, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- All jointing where flexibility is important. Sealing between frame and wall, connecting joints of window and door frames, in facades and shop fronts.
- Sound proofing between concrete and drain pipes.
- Attaching and sealing of skirting boards, steps, doorsteps, protective profiles, fixing of covers.
- Bonds without primer on almost all materials used in the construction industry, such as aluminium, galvanized and stainless steel, zinc, copper, natural stone, HPL panels, treated wood, gypsum, glass, various synthetic materials, etc.
- Can also be used on alkali surfaces such as concrete and brick. In this case, a primer is recommended.
|Warranty Period||1 Year Warranty|