Vitaseal Expanding Joint Sealing Foam
VitaSeal is manufactured using an open cell polyurethane foam heavily impregnated with acrylics creating flame retardant properties.
Under high compression the product will create a weather-proof seal, under low compression, the product is suitable for draught sealing.
VitaSeal 600 is recommended for use in more extreme weather applications (tested to DIN52453 Watertight Against Driving Rain) and is fully resistant to UV.
The product is supplied in rolls of various sizes and are supplied pre-compressed to approximately 85%.
Products held in stock are:-
- Vitaseal 600 (VSR600-10-2-4) - coil width 10mm for gap size 2-4mm x 10 metres
- Vitaseal 600 (VSR600-10-3-7) - coil width 10mm for gap size 3-7mm x 8 metres
- Vitaseal 600 (VSR600-15-5-10) - coil width 15mm for gap size 5-10mm x 5 metres
- Vitaseal 600 (VSR-20-7-12) - coil width 20mm for gap size 7-12mm x 4 metres
- Vitaseal 600 (VSR-30-8-15) - coil width 30mm for gap size 8-15 x 3 metres
Other sizes can be viewed in the Vitaseal Brochure in the Media/Download tab